Saturday, June 20, 2015

TREND ALERT! | OFF THE SHOULDER

What's up everybody! I came back to talk about girly stuff because well... I'm a girl and yeah sometimes I can be girly too. 

You read it right, TREND ALERT. This is me talking to you about something that it's in your favorite stores right now but maybe you're not putting a lot of attention to it, this amazing piece of clothing is not getting enough credit, but I'm telling you that this summer it will be the bomb and everyone will own one sooner or later but because we like fashion and we should own it sooner than our friends and family and simple mortals.

Also you need to know that right now the prices of these shirts are really affordable so again.. go to the mall and get at least one because it will become a must have this season and as we all know when something becomes so popular the price will rise.. like.. a lot.

Here may I present you the nicest, softest, freshest and also very delicate shirt/blouse! And if you are not very self confident about your arms but you do like to show a little bit of skin like me, then this will be your best friend forever.. or at least for this summer.




If you wanna keep doing that boho style, here's how, also in the picture above you can see a traditional Mexican embroidered so yes you can also buy shirts like this at your local markets or somewhere that you know sells traditional Mexican clothes.







This is how you style the shirt flawlessly! And in the last picture of course Leandra Medine aka Man Repeller taking it to another level and doing it first than everybody!






And last but not least, this is for the girls who are a bit more romantic or like to keep it classy.

So do you like this new trend or not? By the way, I made a new instagram and I will be posting about my outfits, sometimes.. little quick fashion tips, pictures about the posts that I upload and all that stuff and you can follow me here.

Have a nice day and good luck..

-Sincerely, Diana x 





No comments:

Post a Comment