Sunday, November 22, 2015

BACK TO BASICS | Why you should at least own 4 pairs of jeans!

Hello, it's me.. I was wondering if after all these years(months) you'd like to meet..

Hi everyone yes, yes, it's me again and I just went all Adele on you.
I came back with something as simple as jeans but I want to talk about them because I know people who have trouble with them and that is completely OKAY but I'll show you why you should at least own 4 pairs of jeans and of course I'll tell you which ones.
This applies for boys and girls so if you're a guy and thought that I wasn't writing for you, I AM, so keep reading and enjoy my recommendations.

1. Light wash jeans, perfect for the day and they go with basically everything except if they have an undertone color which I recommend that you do not buy any pair of jeans with an undertone color like green, purple, yellow-ish, red.. etc, no just no.






2. Dark wash jeans, these are sooo for the night but that doesn't mean I'm not letting you wear them in the day.. that'll be ridiculous but they do look great at night and because they're darker they make you look a bit more formal and if you pair them with a blazer, well there you go all dressed up for a cool fancy dinner with your friends, maybe you can even go to the club like that! You need at least one pair of these in your closet, again.. remember I'm talking about basics.





3.White jeans, if you're looking for a clean, fresh look then you just grab your white jeans and add any top you'd like. If you do not own a pair of these then I am seriously worried about you.





4. And last but not least.. black jeans, I die for black jeans because they make you look like a fashionista, they're great for every occasion and anyone would look cool in these, I'm talking serious business here, they're basic and your closet becomes 100 better when you own black jeans or any of these jeans cause it's also easier to dress when you have the basics.




After you are sure you own these jeans.. the variations come such as ripped jeans in any of these colors or even jeans in other colors like dark green, gray, camel or whatever you like. They work the same way but always making you look more messy-cool-relaxed and obviously they're not a formal thing to wear.





















Good luck everyone and I'll see you soon.. again!

-Sincerely, Diana x




No comments:

Post a Comment