Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Boho Madness!

Good day everyone! 

I know a lot of you girls clicked on the link because oh my god BOHO! Well yes I would've done that too because who doesn't adore this style? ..Well if you don't there's probably something wrong with you. 
But hey am I the only one who hasn't said anything about it? So yeah finally this post is about some boho fashion-inspiration.. just be really careful, don't make it overrated! We don't want that, no joke I've seen fashion blogs completely dedicated to this style, it's crazy.

But hey enough with that talk and let's enjoy some fringes, beautiful embroidered patterns, puff balls, and overwhelming jewelry..


























I went a bit crazy here.. but it's worth it, take the inspiration of what you liked the most and DIY or go out there and FIND IT! A little recommendation that I'm going to give you is that most of these things like the clutches, jewelry, and even some of the clothes and bags you can find them way more cheaper with their original creators which are mexican, peruvian, native american cultures, they hand-make all of these, also they need the money so that's where we come up, we buy what we like for a cheap price and we help the ones who deserve it for their hard work!


Sincerely, Diana x

No comments:

Post a Comment