Wednesday, March 4, 2015

FALL 2015 Ready-to-Wear.

Hello beautiful readers!
Well today as the title of the post says "Fall 2015 Ready-to-Wear" I'm gonna show you my favorite collections and I'll tell you why just in case you're interested.
Fashion weeks are not over yet I know and today PFW started..i know that too! but I think I have enough favorites to make a post about it.

Also I wanted to apologize for not updating the blog these past days, I've been really busy with the college life(exams) the gym and some other things.. that really they're consuming my day but here I am so let's stop with the talking and let's start with what we are here for!

Dolce & Gabbana







So, this whole "let's add gorgeous mommy's and babies to the runway" thing it's genius, I loved it.
There's no need to put something tight in a girl's waist just so you think it's "feminine" these two have mastered the art of making their collections so romantic.. Is it the colors? The little flowery metallic details? The beautiful, young, perfect looking models? The cute high heels with the little rhinestones? I don't know, maybe it's all of that, the one thing that I do know is that I want the entire collection in my closet, every single piece.

Max Mara





Okay so even though he used a very neutral palette in the entire collection and that the silhouettes are very soft and simple, these clothes are so goddamn amazing
Beautiful coats, a lot of fur, knitted sweaters, the prints the fabrics, yes, yes! I also want it all.

Roberto Cavalli.


Many ruffles, fur, even some feathers, ties, sequins, gorgeous prints.
I cannot express how well done this collection is, every detail in every piece looks like it needs to be there for the entire dress or coat or shirt to look amazing and complete.
And by now we should take for granted that the collections I'm posting right now.. well, that I want them all in my closet.

McQ Alexander McQueen




Over-sized everything, layering, knitted sweaters, leather, a lot of black and white, these prints on the shirts or sweatshirts that remind me a little bit of Disclosure, but maybe that's just me.
Personally I've always liked Alexander McQueen, when he was alive and even now with Sarah Burton in charge, I still like it.. It's my style, I love how original and crazy it can get/be.
I'm not saying I would use everything that it's made because I would not like to walk around the streets looking like Lady Gaga.
But right now we are talking about Ready-to-Wear so yes this is what I would wear.
I just love the idea behind this brand.

I'm gonna leave it here right now and I'll post part 2 later today!
Let me know what you think and thank you for reading.
See you tonight again :)

Sincerely, Diana x


PS. Here are some other collections that I liked a little, you can check them out if you want: No.21, Alberta Ferretti and Emilio Pucci.
Photo creds to www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment