Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Academy Awards

You would think that I'm a bit late to tell you who I liked the most at the Academy Award's..
But actually I'm just in time, I tried to wait until all the fuzz ended, because it was "BEST DRESSED AT THE ACADEMY AWARDS" "TOP 10" bla, bla, bla.. EVERYWHERE.

I don't know about you guys but for me it's overwhelming to see that kind of news everywhere, you don't even know who you like anymore, it also becomes overrated.
So like I said I waited and I waited.. and now that everything is calm I'm gonna show you my favorites at the Academy Award's..

Emma Stone in goddamn Elie Saab, look at that dress, the color goes perfectly with her skin and her hair and those lips and oh my god she looked absolutely flawless and stunning.

Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad. If that's not the most beautiful light blue dress on earth then I don't know what it is and she wore it perfectly, if you didn't know she's John Legend's wife and my god she may not be a big public figure but she was my favorite.

Yes i had to put this picture too, look how cute..

Rita Ora in midnight blue Marchesa. There was a trending topic on twitter, "Blonde Rihanna" and everyone was talking about how good that blonde Rihanna looked, well I present it to you, she's Rita Ora and yes she looked gorgeous.

I don't think a pregnant mommy ever looked this beautiful in Valentino. So here you have it, Keira Knightley. She has this glow that you're supposed to get when you're pregnant, well yeah that.. and she looks so soft, so comfortable which I believe is the key if you want to nail the entire look, you gotta be comfortable with what you're wearing.

And last but not least, Jennifer López also in Elie Saab. I know what you're probably thinking, but she normally wears too tight and too short dresses just for the fact that she wants to show that JLo booty and a lot of skin. Yes here she is showing a clear cleavage but it's still elegant, for being her and what she normally does I think she did great, I liked it.

That's pretty much it, let me know what you think! Or maybe even tell me who were your favorites..

Also I wanna thank to everyone who has been supporting me, reading me, giving me feedback since I started this little blog not so long ago, seriously, THANK YOU!


Sincerely, Diana x 


by the way, I would like to congratulate Iñárritu for winning 3 Oscar's including Best Director for his flim "Birdman", and...it's London Fashion Week! (people cheering in the back).


No comments:

Post a Comment