Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Who is La Lune Of Style?

Hey everyone, fashion addicts.. few readers that I have right now cause this is just getting started.

This is just a post to introduce myself, let you get an idea of the person who's writing this.. and I thought that it would be the normal thing.

So, first things first like Iggy would say, my name is Diana García, also known as Francisca de Paula which I don't really like but I'm trying to get used to it because it's part of me and who I am. If it is of your interest, I'm a 19 years old Leo who lives in Mexico and yes of course I am beyond obsessed with fashion, I'm crazy and passionate about it.. I think that without it I just wouldn't be me.

You do need to know that I'm not your average or regular fashion blogger, I am far from being rich right now, I'm a college student (Image Design if you ask) so no I do not dress myself in Prada, Céline, Valentino.. and the list is endless, I believe that fashion it's not about wearing expensive brands but about being creative with what you have, it's also about attitude.. so I try my best and I do a lot with the things that I can afford right now.
Being "stylish" it's so much more than wearing cute clothes, to me it's a life style, a way of thinking.. (creativity) you either have it or you just don't.

If you think that because I do not go around with a 10,000+ dollars outfit then baby I'm not your blogger and this blog i'ts just not for you.

Here I'm gonna talk about what I like and what I don't, without filters, I'm gonna be me and I want you to be able to know me based on my posts, I want to know if you agree with me or not. I'm gonna criticize collections, brands, famous people.. I'm also gonna make reviews about awards; talk about singers, actors, actresses, artists.. and so much more but at the end of the day always relating it to fashion.

I hope that you want to follow me in this little journey that I just decided to start, I've had it in mind for a while but I was never brave enough to actually go for it, but here I am, writing my first post.. and if this doesn't take me where I'm planning to, I know that it'll be an experience that I can learn so much from..



Sincerely, Diana x

PS. It's fashion week and today's favorites were: Michael Kors, Anna Sui and Marchesa.

No comments:

Post a Comment