Friday, April 10, 2015

Get Coachella ready with my help!

So a bit later today Coachella is starting!!!! And as the awesome fashion blogger that I am, I'm gonna help you get ready for it! And before you wonder.. No I've never been to coachella before and to be quite honest I don't think I'll be going anytime soon, for many reasons.. the main one is that I don't live in the USA but... I've been to other music festivals "coachella alike" so I can tell you what it is like and I can of course give you fashion advice so you can look fierce with all these new trends + be comfortable, cause let me tell you that's the key for these festivals! 

Okay so I'm going to stop talking and here are your three outfit choices-inspiration-ideas, hope you enjoy them!








And just in case you don't believe my word, I'll leave you with an expert of coachella, Vanessa Hudgens of course, she is flawless when it comes to this hippie-boho-effortless style, seriously look!!


Coachella queen, maybe?


how cute..

that fine as hell boyfriend though.. (Austin Butler)

 I told you! And finally I'll leave you with some of her advice for you to be prepared in these days! Have fun at Coachella, you're young, WE are dumb so we might as well just have fun!

1. http://vanessahudgens.tumblr.com/post/115981512208/v-coachella-musts-ommgaaahhh-weekend-1-of
2http://vanessahudgens.tumblr.com/post/115803399318/v-coachella-musts-while-you-are-out-shopping

Good luck to everyone and have a great weekend!

Sincerely, Diana x





PS. Excuse the quality of my outfit pictures I couldn't solve the "link your pictures to this post" thingy so here you can see them better in my polyvore account! http://dianagarcia.polyvore.com/ check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Tears on my eyes cause i can't go to coachela but i know i still have many chances in this life (cross fingers). my coachella icon are Erin Wasson, is mu best, love your blog, keep doing this, we love you, and I soon will mention you on my blog cause you inspire me to blogger back.

    ReplyDelete